Maryvale Friendly Society Limited is a mutual employee welfare organisation operating within — and exclusively for the employees of — Maryvale Paper Mill since 1942.
The purpose of the Society is to provide fraternal and financial support to our members and their families. — "When they need it!"
We accomplish this by providing our members and their families with a contemporary range of discretionary family-friendly benefits and services designed to;
- encourage good health and mental wellbeing
- enhance their work/life balance
- help them cope during injury or illness
- support them in their time of need
- assist them in time of death
LASTEST WINNERS OF OUR DINNER/MOVIE TICKET DRAW ARE...
Matt Prout, Justin Miller, Paul Winjberg, Nick Cook and Robert Voss
We now have a mailbox conveniently located at the Main Gate. Any correspondence or claim forms can be dropped off here at any time.